Lost and Found or Three Unconnected Thoughts

One: I woke this morning found, what a relief. Turns out I was here the whole time I just didn’t know it. This had a large part in my the relocating of myself:

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into his grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
Romans 5:1-5
Hope put in the right place changes everything. And the nice thing is I now have a passage for my message this coming Sunday. Yeah for killing two birds with one stone –though I am not sure why we all can’t just let both birds live.

Two: My mom’s in Ontario with her family. She sounds like she is doing well. My grandfather is still in the hospital. The doctors say that it will be two months before they can determine the extent of the damage and how much he’ll recover. A small victory he was able to make a complete sentence this week.

Also on the home front, Lee-Ann’s blood counts are down, very low and her temperate was very high. So she will be staying at the Valley Regional the next few days.

Three: Watched one of my all time favourite shows last night, Ally McBeal (first season). It was not the same as watching with the girls over popcorn in JP but enjoyable none the less. Ally went to John’s shrink; who insisted that Ally must find a theme song. Made me smile…then think what is my theme song? I am still pondering the possibilities.

This could have been three seperate posts...and i didn't edit it. mleh.

Comments

Xaven said…
Friend,

I'm so glad that you found yourself. I'm pretty sure that you're the only one who could have done it.

Be encourared, Liz, you and your family are being prayer for!
Steph said…
i'm glad you've been found, it's a horrible thing to be missing. I'm sorry i couldn't help find you, buti was a bit lost as well.

my prayers are with you too friend
Elliott Innes said…
I would choose for my theme song either the theme from Independence Day, or most likely the instrumental theme from the Back To The Future Series... Yeah gotta be BTTF!