Inspired

I saw the trailer for Miss Potter today. There was something mysterious and magical about it that made my heart sing. I wanted to go be creative right after seeing it. I did a bit of sketching, which helped. The movie excites me. I want to see it. It’s birthed the same desire I had to watching Stranger Than Fiction, which turned out to be my favorite movie of 2006. The crushing downside, Empire Theaters only has it currently playing at three theaters in all of Canada. The waiting for video begins.

Hope Farm's construction continued. There were four men from the church painting today. It looks beautiful. During a break, our sr. pastor and a few of the men were talking about what is the rooms are going to become and asking me questions about how everything will fit together. One of the men looked to Scott (sr. pastor) and said, "we have a visionary". It was the something in his tone that me feel approval and honour. I am grateful to God for bring me to my church. They believe in me, my ideas and dreams. They are willing to take the steps to see them become reality. I am blessed. I LOVE MY CHURCH!

Comments

Sarah Beth said…
I hadn't seen anything for Miss Potter yet so I watched the trailer and I think it seems like a glorious movie which I also now want to watch. Thank you for sharing about it. I'm glad to see that things are going well. You are very talented and creative and I'm glad you are getting the chance to put that to work in the church. Love you!
Elizabeth said…
Ahhh, thanks Sarah! I really miss you.
Last night I was at bayers lake to see a movie and was thinking you are just one exit over. I would have called but my friend had to be to work early this morning.
Steph said…
I miss you. You might get a phone call sometme soon, if I happen to remember that I miss you at some point before 10 pm (1 am your time). Not that I don't miss you earlier in the day, I just have a harder time calling earlier in the day.

Anyway, you are missed, and you are loved.