Night, Paint, and Missing

Kid’s are great. Last night at an youth rally the speaker asked the rhetorical question, "who has control of your life, you or God?" In the profound pause while we were absorbing the question a five-year-old boy just yelled out "God!" It was the best. Reminded me of that Billy Crosby show "Kid’s Say the Darndest Things".

Today the men started painting the future preschool room. I was excited about what is happening and not just because of the paint fumes. Next month the church is launching brand new ministry called Hope Farm for ages two to five. The design is based on my ideas and its neat to watch it come together. When the room is finished I’ll post pictures.

I hate losing things. Normally it is my cell phone, some times its my glasses, in the past it was my keys. Today I realized something very important to me is missing. Checked my purse, my office, my car, my house, my purse again. I am stressed. I’m out of places to look and, and, and, I hate when I lose things. I hope it turns up, I am sure it will, maybe. The situation makes me anxious. I don’t like feeling like this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Liz I hate lossing things also so take a deep breath, calm down, and ask God to help. That's what I do, well sometimes, ok not often and usually after I've flipped out. I know that is what I should have done in the first place. Glad to read that things are going well with the youth group and the church family. I'm very happy and excited for you. love you.