Thankful Thursdays #7

Some one asked me how my day was. My first answer was just long. I’ve taken a little more time and it did feel long. I but I also see how blessed I am. Today, I thank God for…

-Gina May and her xbox which is ‘mine’ for a week
-Wisdom past on from others to me
-Zion Hill, I haven’t been in over seven years but a fellow camper friend posted on my facebook and it made me smile and brought back good memories.
-Someone willing to run a few errands for me so that I could focus on youth for another hour.
-Late night phone calls
-Msn, as much as I complain about it being a limited communication method which it is, it does help me connect with Japanese friends with is very happy.
-People willing to use their gifts and time for God
-Having the chance to share what I believe with someone who sought me out to ask questions.
-Others trust in me
-Heaters in cars.
-Good books that inspire
-My parents who love me

What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

Combs said…
In at the store we look costumers up by short codes instead of and account number. Today I found this one.
4PIE...made me think of you...and pie...ummmm, pie.
A.T.H.
Elizabeth said…
Pie. mmmmmm. pie.

a joyful thing.