Thankful Thursdays #8

There’s a sleepover happening at my place right now, Mollie is going to help me with this weeks praising God. We thank the Lord for:

-The roof over our heads (and that rent was paid)
-Sandal weather, I’ve been wearing mine since Monday
-That we live in a free country
-Youth willing to step into leadership
-Those who sweep the floor after everyone else has left
-Our families, they’re great
-One hour photo development
-That I survived the all-nighter
-Friends to play Dutch blitz
-Growing up and picking out own groceries
-Laughter
-New ministry connections

What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

matthew said…
college basketball
chicken cordon bleu
friends my age
Missy said…
- people who listen to the small voice of God
- throwing fruit off the deck, which really isn't against the rules yet
- puzzles with friends
- hot chocolate and quilts, next to each other, not mixed
Elizabeth said…
I love that you added the yet, my girls think you're the greatest for the things you taught them.