Not Good-Bye...Just a Break

This is it for the next few weeks. I’ve been thinking about taking a blogging break and in general reducing the amount of time I spend online for awhile. Now is time for action...or lack of action. I'm not going to post for the month. Saturdays I will check out facebook, and catch up on a few favourites but that is it.

Even with the break, July is going to be a crazy month. Tomorrow I am heading over to Caton’s after church to speak at two kids’ camp for the week (the first camp is for 6-8 and the second 10-12). The next week will be Beulah. The third week will be spent on finial preparations for VBS and the last week will be VBS. I’ll be checking facebook on Saturdays and email.

Have a great Canada Day and month, jump over to Selinda's blog and wish her a Happy July 1st Birthday .

See you August 1st.

Comments

Steph said…
I miss you already.

and your friends are great.

and I hope you have a wonderful time at camp.
Anonymous said…
hi Eliabeth
It's eva I read a little bit about
Blog it must be fun to read all of
theas blog's!!
One of my cat's had kitt's.
2 of them are ornge 2 of them are gray and 2 of them are black.
Anonymous said…
Hi Elizabeth it me eva how are you?

one of my cats had kitt's ther is
2 ornge, 2 black, 2 gary.

and a lot has be going on ;)
I'm now in grad 9. Jacob is now in grad 7!!

soon I will be riding my durt bick again. Jake can't yeat his is broken.
So where are you going to go now?
how many people do you think your going to meat?
One day I want too travle around an talk to people. your so lucky you get to meat new people an have fun!!!!!! And you must han a hole lot of stories to tell you know what would be cool if you rote a story about your jurnys to playsis you've been!!!!!!!!! Well I hope to see you so?!?!?!?! eva