Thankful Thursdays #20

I realize it is Monday, please just go with it. Last week was very full. Thursday I woke discouraged. It was one of those times praising is in spite of what the current circumstances. By bed time everything seemed different but I didn’t feel like writing. Since then like things have really stood out to me as great and wonderful. These are the moments and things I have been thankful for…

-Driving with trees on both sides of the road
-Shopping adventures, but it was more who I was with than what I was doing
-Sharing with a confidant when it seems the world has fallen apart
-Cafés that give an atmosphere that inspires
-The stillness and silence after being surrounded by many people
-Invitations for dinner
-Walks and freezes with a friend
-Walks by myself
-Stories that touch my heart
-Inspiration
-My church
-Long phone calls with my parents
-Studio Ghibli and Mr. Miyazaki’s films
-Hope
-The promise of tomorrow

Comments