Thankful Thursdays #22

I like Thankful Thursdays, it is a specific moment each week when I proposfully focus on all the good in my life. Some times the things I’m most thankful for are so "small" it that I am also reminded the joy found in simple things. This week has been no different. I love God.
This week I am thankful for:

-The Isnor’s for letting us use their pool, yard, and BBQ for the end of the year youth party, which ended 30 minutes ago. My hair is still wet. It was wonderfully fun.
-Fugee-o cookies and the youth who brought them to tonight’s party.
-New glasses and Blue Cross, which will assist in the payment for them.
-Girlie nails. For as long as I can remember I’ve bitten my nails. Saturday the church had a silent auction to support a mission trip and I bid on a fancy nail treatment. As of 4 pm today I have ‘gel’ white tipped nails.
-Finding what was lost. This week I lost and found my rings and I finally found my Japanese T-4 that I had put in a very safe place last August. I have yet to find my cell phone.
-Movie night with the girls, we saw Nancy Drew. It was just great being with friends.
-Acts of kindness
-Frenchy shopping with Gina. And finding two amazing dresses that actually fit me!
-Invitations for dinner
-My dad
-Children
-Amazing children’s ministry works, without I’d be lost, they do so much to make me look good.
-Flowers
-Church families that support and love me.
-My church

Comments