First Hour

Our church started a twelve session video series by John Bevere based on his book Driven By Eternity tonight. It was an introduction but I liked it. I’m looking forward to what will come. As part of the study we also got books and a set of CDs with a dramatized telling of a vision/parable/allegory Bevere had called Affebel. I would describe it at Adventures in Odyssey for adults. I really…enjoyment isn’t the right word. It was at times enjoyable and entertaining but at the heart there was something more. It is worth listening to.

I believe its going to be interesting and very possibly life-changing days ahead for me.

Comments

Steph said…
so excited to see you again
Sarah Gomez said…
Affabel is a great book. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a little stirring up.
Robin said…
Maybe I'll check it out.
Elizabeth said…
Steph, I agree 100% and the kitties have a place to stay. I miss them but I miss you more.

Sarah, I also agree with you 100%.

Robin, I would loan you my copy but no idea when I'll see you next or when I'd get them back, but if you are interested maybe something could be worked out.