Nursery Notes

Weeks back the church was launching a new nursery ministry. I asked about nursery sign in systems to help formulate one for our church. The suggestions I got from the blog and a few other sources helped shape our current system. The magnetic white board picture is what we are using. The clips hold the child’s information and the parent gets the card with the matching number. Right now only a few families use the nursery but when it grows we will also have stickers for dipper bags and bottles with the same number.

In other ministry news, a local artist began painting our preschool classroom. The murals are the finishing touches too a project we started in January. I loved the storybook sketches Moni showed me I can’t wait till the walls are done.

Moni at work

Rough sketch


Comments