Talking With Strangers, Movie Night, and Word Count

Funny conversation from a few days ago with a woman I randomly met:


Stranger: Where’s your hometown?

Liz: I am a Nomad

Stranger: Where is Nomad?


I waited till I was alone before I giggled. The conversation still makes me smile.

Last night the girls and I went to see Mr. Magorium Wonder Emporium. It was fun. It brought out the seven-year-old in me. There was bright colours, magical toys, a world of imagination and they called Jason Bateman "Mutant" because Mr. Magorium misunderstood the term accountant and thought it meant a mutant who counts. There were a few minor things I didn’t care for they can be over looked. Has anyone noticed the not so subtle hints of worldviews in movies?

I added a countdown to the end of nanowrimo on the sidebar yesterday. It makes the pressure seem more real. I get overwhelmed but the challenge still. The goal is still obtainable if I write 2000 words every day till the end of the month. Sounds easy actually doing it will be much more challenging. I haven’t even started writing today’s quota yet. I should get on that.

Comments