Thankful Thursday

Wednesday night six of the students from my youth group and I visited the areas rehabilitation centre for a games night. The clients have different degrees of physical or mental challenges. For most of them the centre will be their home for the rest of their lives with few actually visiting.

We weren’t really sure what to expect. The guys partnered up with clients and played scategories. The girls coloured and talked with clients. I remember one the woman at my table saying, “no one is to old to colour.”

This week I am thankful for the little things that I often take for granted. I am also thankful that the youth group went to the centre and that for a few they connected this act was them serving Jesus. Last I am thankful for the time I spent colouring with new friends; you are really never too old to colour.

Comments