Make-It Monday: Stampin' Up

My friend Kim has invited me to a card making party that was hosted by a “Stampin’ Up” demonstrator. Stampin’ Up is similar to Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, and Tupperware in that a host invites friends to see a demonstration of the products who then wants to buy them. This night was different; the host frequently just invites friends over to try out new products and techniques with no sales pitch. All we did was make things.

I like scrapbooking projects with their pretty papers, neat accessories, and personal touch of having something homemade. I’ve bough a nice album, some paper and other supplies but haven’t done anything with them(reading between the lines -I've done nothing). So, this craft night was a first for me. We made the live with passion bag and the star card shown as well as a birthday card and a tiny gift box with four cute note cards. It was a fun making stuff time and I got to meet new people. It was a good night!



Comments

Jecca said…
i miss paper and stamping and scrapping...

...and i love that bag.