The New Face of Canada

I went to bed last night after hearing that Libral Scott Brison took the my riding with 44% of the votes, unsure who would be the countries fearless leader.

The new face of Canada seems very similar to the old face of Canada (with a slightly stronger minority). For a closer look at Canada’s voting habits CBC.ca has a great interactive results map. You can zoom in and see the voting outcome by province and individual ridings.


In my post election morning reading I found this great quote by defeated Green party Leader Elizabeth May, "We ran an exuberant, a joyful and a positive campaign. And if the kids five years up could have voted, I would have won by a landslide." I shared the quote with a friend whose response was, “Yes, and that is why we don’t let children vote.”

Comments