Thankful Thursday

I thank God for his grace.

I thank God for the truth.

I thank God for a mother who prays for me.

I thank God for a friend who will listen to me late into the night while I clean even if I hang up (yeah, Aaron that’s you, and you know it wasn't cause I was hanging up it's a horrible phone).

I thank God for a friend who sharpens me like iron (Steph that’s you).

I thank God for a Sr. Pastor who is supportive and has my back.

I thank God for the youth leaders who have been encouraging.

I thank God for the strength and courage to admit to my youth group that I have not been in a place to be a spiritual leader and confess that I have been wrong.

I thank God for this life, this day, this new beginning.

I feel alive for the first time in a long time.

Comments

Steph said…
this post makes me want to reach through the screen and hug you

can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!