Weekend Highlights

Five friends. Four days. Three bands. Two cars. One concert = Priceless.

Actually, I can place a price on this weekend, I just don't want to think about it till the VISA bill comes in. I think (verdict is still out) that it was well worth the time away. Here are the highlights:

  1. Becca and I left around 8ish Friday night, picked up Heidi in Halifax and continued onto Moncton where wonderful Steph let us crash for the night.
  2. Saturday began with sleeping in and hugs. I enjoy spending time with Steph. 
  3. Before leaving Moncton I fell in love...with yarn. Steph took us to Cricket Cove, an amazing yarn store, full of wonderful yarn and knitting related things.  I bought three beautifully soft green skeins.
  4. There was much driving but we arrived just in time to go out to for supper with Kim and Brent at this Irish pub. I had rattlesnake pasta. Other great weekend eating experiences were bottomless soup, salad and bread at the Olive Garden, and appetizers at Chili's after the show.
  5. There was fun shopping. I really like Target. My visa not so happy about Target. Some of my ducky bathroom accessories have needed to be replaced for awhile but none of the stores in my area carry ducky lines. Target had very cute ducky things. Now my bathroom has new ducky things.
  6. And the greatest part and reason for the whole weekend -Third Day Concert. It was everything I hoped it would be. Once I upload pictures I'll share some of the details.

Comments

Robin said…
NO WAY! We have duckie bathroom accessories too! Are you sure you're not secretly OUR daughter? (Oh wait, I'm not quite old enough . . .)

I'm glad you had a safe trip!
Elizabeth said…
YOU HAVE DUCKIES TOO! That is too funny. If I'm not your daughter maybe we're long lost sisters?

It could happen...