Sad Children's Pastor

Have you ever visited post secrets? It is an ongoing community art project. How it works people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. Some secrets are funny, some incredibly person, and some just make me want to cry. When I first discovered the site I loved it but I’ve stopped visiting because it was pulling me down.

Today when I was cleaning my blogger drafts I found these secrets I had saved over a year ago because both secrets saddened and concerned me. A year later I have the same reaction.


I'm an agnostic who works it a church nursery every Sunday. I had to sign the application for the job saying that I have been baptized even though I haven't,but I love those kids and I don't regret it one bit. -quoted on post secrets

Comments

Jecca said…
yeah, that's why i stopped reading them too...
Dena said…
very sad, but probably all too common.