"Space Cowboy" (Small Joy for Firefly/Serenity Fans)

Last night after Rally in the Valley Andy Scott and I were catching up, he had been the guest speaker and did an awesome job. When I got a text from a friend saying Serenity was on SyFy (Thanks Aaron!). I love and still miss Firefly. So Andy asked if I had seen the recent Halloween episode of Castle. I hadn’t. He recommend I search for “Castle Firefly” on youtube. This is what I found:

For those of you who watched the 35 second clip and just don’t get it, Richard Castle’s (Nathan Fillion) "space cowboy" costume is suspiciously like the one that his character Mal Reynolds wore on the show “Firefly” which aired five years ago. And no it is not time “to move on”.

Comments

Unknown said…
It is too bad joss had to kill wash in serenity, other wise it might have been able to have another run.
Elizabeth said…
Oh...to true. I love Wash.
Matt "the Bat" said…
this almost makes me want to watch castle... definitly makes me want to dig out serenity... if i didn't sell it hmm that may have been a whoops moment
steph walker said…
I saw this episode, and laughed so hard when he came out dressed like that. My mom looked at me like I was nuts until I handed her my copy of Firefly, and she saw why I was laughing
Elizabeth said…
Matt, I agree about pulling out Serenity. Only I think I'll start with Firefly. Serenity makes me sad because of Book and Wash's deaths, great sadness.

Steph...that's great!