Writing, Radio, Video

I hate writing. Hates a strong word, I dislike writing. Writing brings up negative past emotions inadequate and failure. Over time, I’ve nurtured a habit of avoiding writing even when I need or want to. Then why am I participating in this insane monthly challenge known as NaNoWriMo? I like to tell stories and I enjoy sharing. Writing have become a great avenue for me communicate stories. I’ve even learned to enjoy it. I might even love it which sounds paradoxical to me. This love/hate relationship has really hurting my word count but I am back on track and NaNoVideo has helped:

I miss wrimoradio. It was my favourite way to procrastinate the previous two nano experiences. They were neat podcasts that included tips, songs, funny quotes, and sound bites from writers around the world. I miss wrimoradio but have accepted the new nanovideo.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is encouraging. I hadn't seen the video for this week yet.
Anonymous said…
What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.