The Simple Woman's Daybook 2

Amy @ *Lavendar Sparkles* had a Simple Woman's Daybook post two weeks. I liked it so I'm adding it to my weekly blogging, this is my second try. You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

FOR TODAY:
January 25, 2010

Outside my window...darkness and wet with the odd car passing by (I’m at a coffee shop)

From the kitchen...I’ve been living on yogurt, eggs, invitations for meals with friends and restaurants the last three week but today I bought a cookbook. We’ll see where that goes.

I am thinking...is your first meal of the day “breakfast” if it’s 1:00 pm when you eat but you didn’t get out of bed before noon and you choose traditional breakfast foods?

I am thankful for...sleep in days like today.

I am wearing...jeans, a white tank with a purple printed shirt I don't care for, black boots, the same grey and white striped hat from last week.

I am creating...felted slippers woman's size eight -still because I've restarted four times.

I am going...home soon.

I am reading...Free-range knitter, What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim, The Hormone Diet, Jane Eyre, R is for Ricochet, Julie and Julia, and Stuart Little, Simply Strategic Volunteers, and the One Year Bible (yes it's a lot but I read just a little of each every day)

I am hoping...to eat healthy this week.

I am hearing...coffee house chatter of the post writing group friends. And I'm listening to CD 9 the book on tape "Grimpow."

Around the house...bigger piles of things that need to be washed

One of my favourite things...Just Us large spicy hot chocolate.

A few plans for the rest of the week: return library books, hang paper lanterns, clean my home, and starting to do some type of work out exercise thing

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I will add tomorrow when I’m on my computer…tomorrow

Comments