The Simple Woman's Daybook 5

FOR TODAY: February 14, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...I’m in a room without a window…but last time I looked outside it was dark and snowing.
I am thinking...it’s not the day I had expected but it was good.
I am thankful for...clutter free spaces!
From the kitchen...frozen pizza. I’s so ashamed.
I am wearing...clogs with no socks, long (too long for my petite size) light tan cord skirt, grey Third Day hoodie, pink vest, surprisingly no hat.
I am creating...baby blanket and slippers (still)
I am going...home after I finish my raspberry mocha-something
I am reading...I haven’t done much reading this last week but the books that are on the go are: Free-range knitter, Jane Eyre, R is for Ricochet, Julie and Julia, and Simply Strategic Volunteers
I am hoping...Canada earns more gold medals especially in hockey.
I am listening to...whatever they are playing at the coffee shop. It’s an eclectic mix and nothing has sounded familiar yet.
Around the house…the kitchen counter is cleared, most of the dishes are washed, and I tried a carpet deodorizer recipe today.
One of my favourite things...a nice cup of tea.
A few plans for the rest of the week…begin sort through the clutter and piles in my office or maintain the current state of clean-clutter free living room (by hiding the clutter in the office).
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Sister and me a few years (2007 I think) ago riding the tea cups at Disneyworld

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh how is your sister doing?
Liked your daybook! I like Jane Eyre, too, and re-read my favorite parts sometimes. The girls and I love all the movies, too.
Joyce said…
Hi Elizabeth,
I enjoyed my first visit to your Daybook this morning. As I glanced at your sidebar I noticed that you enjoy board games, too. One of my favorites is Ticket to Ride Europe.

Hope you have a great week!
I laugh at your plans for this week, because I do the same thing. Why is the office the dumping ground for everything that I want to hide from the rest of the house?
Writing your daybook post while sitting in a coffee shop... that sounds so lovely and relaxing! I'm going to have to try that! :) Enjoy your week!