The Simple Woman's Daybook 11

FOR TODAY: March 29, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...darkness & night.

I am thinking...my head has been full all day. Jesus to the Nations was amazing. It's been on my mind. I've been thinking about serving and the connection to worship, prayer, Acts 1:8. I've been thinking about the details for tonight's Atlantic concert (which was awesome). But most of my day has been consumed with thoughts of inferiority, insecurity, and self-doubt. I was overwhelmed to near tears twice (around 1pm). I am not writing things for sympathy or fishing for complements. But to share the reality of the day. We all get knocked down in minds at times and we feel like "the one and lonely." I'm out of the funk thanks to good friend, prayer, Superchick, and knowing who I am in Christ.

I am thankful for...churches working together, Christians meeting needs, good powerful messages/Jesus to the Nations Missions Conference, good being down, and God getting the glory....and rock concerts.

From the kitchen...Japanese dishes. I over cooked the yakisoba -yuck

I am wearing...Brown shoes, jeans, light aqua tee & cream tank, pink scarf, and the gray stripped hat. I've also switched between my black NaNo hoodie, my new jean jacket, and my even newer Atlantic hoodie.
P.S. I also really loved how my eyeshadow turned out today. It matched my shirt. It's hard to tell in the picture because it was taken at the end of the day and everything is smudged.

I am creating...new ways and systems to make sure everything that needs to gets done gets done.

I am going...home.

I am reading...Prayer Works, The Ruby Key, and Simply Strategic Volunteers. I should also be finishing R is for Ricochet and Free-Range Knitter but I've misplaced them in all the spring cleaning and can't find them. They are both overdue.

I am hoping...for a letter/email from a friend.

I am hearing...the stillness of night.

Around the house...still a mountain of laundry and spring cleaning.

A few plans for the rest of the week…sermonizing for Sunrise service and baptizing two youth.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...When my sister was little she called this the "big lobby" so after driving by it six times this weekend I stopped and took a picture.

Comments

Enjoyed my first stop by your blog today. Glad you have come out of the "funk" and may you have a glorious Easter celebration. Yes, He Arose!