The Simple Woman's Daybook 7

FOR TODAY: March 1, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the blinds are closed so...nothing?
I am thinking...deadlines are stressful especially when they are missed. And missed deadlines in life aren't like college when the consequence was simple a bad grade.
I am thankful for...meals with friends. Cooking for others is a simple joy.
From the kitchen...having a friend over for supper tonight. I might make yakisoba (Japanese noddle dish) or soup.
I am wearing...clogs, jeans, yellow tee, green hoddie, and pink vest. I've very colourful.
I am creating...each week I say what I am creating and it's the one project that doesn't get worked on. Is stating a project jinxing my creativity? Or am I just a procrastinator? I want to knit the slippers and have a two page summary of my story by next Monday.
I am going...grocery shopping.
I am reading...Nova Scotia Guide to Frugal Living.
I am hoping...to hang a lamp and go see a movie.
I am hearing...a running computer.
Around the house...gathering all the paper work for my income tax and hang a lamp.
One of my favorite things...playing board games.
A few plans for the rest of the week: write, knit, and beat Zelda Wind Waker.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


This is last nights potato soup.
It was so-so. Next time it will be better.

Comments

Patty said…
I dropped in to read your daybook. I hope you get those slippers knit. Have a great day.
dtbrents said…
I love potato soup. The picture makes me hungry. I only put the most important projects to finish on my list. It's important not to put more than you can do on your list. I have several chronic illnesses so I know my limits. Please don't give up on your plans though. It's important to make a list of your plans. I hope you have a great week, Doylene
Thank you for sharing your daybook. Hope the rest of your week is great.