The Simple Woman's Daybook 13

FOR TODAY: April 12, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...almost totally blue skies and a forest with signs of new buds.

I am thinking...about lurking (the act of visiting a blog and not commenting). I love reading other daybooks and I want to add comments but never know what to say. Anything I want to add sounds (to me) silly. So I just don't comment at all. I hate it -so know that I do read blogs...even if I don't comment.
I am thankful for...Mondays. I love Mondays! I know it sounds crazy and it's not everyone's best day (a few of you I'd imagine are even shaking your heads at me) but it is mine for three reasons 1) it's my day off. 2) I get to have morning tea with the girls which is the most wonderful time of chatting, sharing, and connecting. My friends are the best! 3) writing group is tonight (we meet on the second and forth Monday of the month).
From the kitchen...ate out again...but I am going to make a menu plan for the week after I finish this post.

I am wearing...clogs, jeans, white tank with a white shirt, Atlantic hoodie.

I am creating...menu plan, a clean and organized home, and a novel.

I am going...to have a productive day.
I am reading...Three Cups of Tea (audio book), The Young Unicorns, The Wizard of Oz, Prayer Works, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...to find some beta readers (people to read and give thoughts on the story/grammar suggestions). There is a month and a half before the next novel deadline. The novel needs to go from pre-rough draft to proof copy before July 1st.
I am hearing...not much.

Around the house...I wasn't home much so it's the second week of next to nothing getting done. But all that changes today. Today I'm cleaning everything! The walls, the floors, behind the couch. No space is safe this week! And then comes the purging of useless stuff.
A few plans for the rest of the week…write, read, sleep, and purge stuff. Oh, and I just remembered Doctor Who's new season starts Saturday (in Canada) Yay!

One of my favorite things
...audio books.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Steph and me on Steph's birthday, April 9, 2010

Comments