Audience Participation

Jen's comment on today's Thankful Thursday post got me thinking...I love participating in Sunday Scribblings and The Simple Woman's Daybook. I like the meme’s because they encourage me to specially post weekly, challenge me to think, and allow me to share with a community of blogger. Why invite others to join me in Thankful Thursday (I also realize I am not the only person doing this so if you’re the founder of the original meme –sorry).

If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursdays here’s how:

1. On a Thursday write/create a post of someone or something(s) you are thankful for. This could be a list, a poem, a paragraph, or even a picture. I’m personally aiming for a list of seven things (minimum) each week.

2. Add a link back to this blog http://little1liz.blogspot.com/

3. Copy the "permalink" from your "Thankful Thursday" post. This is the actual post link not the link to the front page of your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find it instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your "thankfulness".

4. Come back here and add your name and link to the Mister Linky box.

Comments