The Simple Woman's Daybook 19

FOR TODAY: May 24, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the sunset

I am thinking...of the teens I met this past weekend at the spring youth retreat I spoke at

I am thankful for...the beauty of sunsets and flowers

From the kitchen...I commit to eat breakfast this week in my kitchen even if it's only a cup of tea or orange juice.

I am wearing...green flip flops, black jeans, and a blue printed tee with a white tank underneath.

I am creating...a novel -I know I say that almost every week but it's just a really long process.

I am going...home

I am reading...2nd Chance (audio book), Apartment Therapy, S is for Silence, Prayer Works, When Nothing Matters Any More, Your First Two Years of Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry in the 21st Century, and Simply Strategic Volunteers.

I am hoping...for time to work on some sermons. I am speaking at a youth retreat this weekend and not feeling ready.

I am hearing...not much

Around the house...I stumbled across Apartment Therapy's website a week ago as they were ending their 8-week cure challenge. I was intrigued so I bought the book "Apartment Therapy." I began week one today. Looking forward to completing the home improvement journey.

One of my favorite things...the smell of anything freshly cleaned like laundry or mopped floors.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
For more daily photos visit the 365 Picture Challenge.

Comments