Survivor: Final Five to Million Dollar Winner

The anticipated two hour Heroes vs. Villains Finale airs tonight followed by an hour long "reunion special." I am getting excited for it. My friends have agreed to pause the show till I arrive after tonight's youth rally.

The show is going to start with five remaining Survivors and end with one being crowned "The Greatest Survivor." There is going to be two immunity challenges and two elimination tribal councils. The final three will face the jury to plea their case on why they should have the million dollars. I think that is going to be the most interesting part. Every finale I've watched has had a final two; I am having a hard time imagining the dynamics of that last council.

The Final Five:
This is not the final five I originally envisioned and it is all Tyson's fault. Russell's alliance was weak and Rob had this great plan, three vote Parvati and three vote Russell, and no matter what one would go home. Only Tyson, to his own detriment, listened to Russell bit the apple and Eden was lost. Since then it seems Russell and friends are unstoppable. Everyone I wanted in the final are gone because of that choice. Now we have:

Colby: the only remaining hero, more because he's fallen through the cracks. I loved Colby in Australia but this time around he just doesn't seem to care. I wanted a hero to win but I can't see it happening. Past standings Australia -Runner-Up; All-Stars -5th Out.

Sandra: has been in the villain minority since Boston Rob's departure. I think she's done well and made good voting choices. I hope she makes in to the end and I could see her winning. Past standings Pearl Islands: Winner

Parvati: I have this love/hate thing for Parvati. She's annoying but good. I hope she's in the final three. I can't see her winning again just because of who is in the jury but you never know. Past standings Cook Islands -15th Out (& 7th Jury Member) Micronesia: Winner

Russell: is always wearing his meanie pants. He's played the game like he's the king of the world which made for fun episode viewing but I believe will ultimately cost him the million dollars. Past standings Samoa: Runner-up

Jerri: just like Colby is different this time around so is Jerri. I hated her in Australia and All-Stars and thought she deserved the "Black-Widow" title. This season not so much. She's been more heroic...and a little wishy washy, which might be to her advantage. She is going to be a swing vote. Both Parvati and Russell think they can manipulate her. How she votes in the first challenge be a huge factor in the second. Overall I think she's slipped through the cracks but has friends on the jury. She could walk away with a million this time around. Past standings Australia: 8th out (& 2nd jury member) All-Stars: 7th out

Tonight's Predictions:
The final three is all going to come down to who wins the immunity idols. The mathematics say they each have a 20% chance of winning but past behavior and broken relationships lower (or raised) everyone's chances.

Both Parvati and Russell have made agreements with everyone about who is going to be seating at the last tribal council. Between those two, Parvati has maintained better relationships, manipulated more effectively and has been a stronger player in challenges. I see her being the dominatent player tonight.

I think a girl will win immunity in both challenges and Colby and Russell will be the final jury members.

In a Sandra, Parvati, Jerri, I think Parvati has the best chance. Sandra and Jerri have more friends on the jury for the social vote. Parvati and Sandra's past wins may be an asset showing they still can outwit, outplay, outlast. Or the jury might think Jerri deserves the money. However it goes, it's going to be interesting.



Comments