The Simple Woman's Daybook 25

FOR TODAY: September 13, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...clouds.

I am thinking...I need to get the day started.

I am thankful for...hugs.

From the kitchen...undecided, but I got some great produce from the market this week.

I am wearing...black and white sundress, pink cardigan, my new shoes.

I am creating...?

I am going...out shopping, to home to clean then writing group.

I am reading...Think Orange, S is for Silence and Tuesdays with Morrie.

I am hoping...still to get back into a routine.

I am hearing...silence.

Around the house...picking up some things to help me be organized and a new phone.

One of my favorite things...London Fog (Earl Grey tea latte with a shot of villain)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

Unknown said…
I love this picture!
Elizabeth said…
Thanks...it's my Sunday morning Prof. Liz outfit. I'll try to take another picture of it this week, one in which I am actually smiling.