The Simple Woman's Daybook 30

FOR TODAY: October 18, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...cloudy skies

I am thinking...how crazy life can get.

I am thankful for...lunch or tea with friends

From the kitchen...hmm, that's a good question; not sure what the week will hold. I plan on at least one homemade meal but it will probably be lean cuisine microwavable dinners.

I am wearing...jeans with a black belt and purple long sleeve shirt.

I am creating....a super fun family fall festival for the church called Slime Time.

I am going...home then back to the church for a LBA meeting.

I am reading...Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, Vintage Jesus, Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry, and When Nothing Matters Any More.

I am hoping...to complete today's to do list.

I am hearing...a vacuum in the distance.

Around the house...Apartment Therapy's 20/20 Home Cure starts today. It's 20 minute home challenges for the next 20 days (not including weekends). Today's task is cleaning all surfaces and floors in one room.

One of my favorite things...putting a thick line through finished items on my to do list.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...it's another week without a picture. I was hoping to have found the camera before now and I just haven't. I am a little concerned. The last time I remember having my camera was Thursday, Sept 30th. I've looked in all the regular places I put it and can't find it. I'm really at my whit's end trying to figure out where it could be.

Comments

Jerralea said…
Slime Time? Guess I'm getting old! :)

I agree with you - I love to draw thick lines through my to-do list when I accomplish something!