The Simple Woman's Daybook 32

FOR TODAY: October 31, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...misty forest mountain

I am thinking...how much sleep can I get before midnight?

I am thankful for...my mom and dad. They'll be married 35 years tomorrow.

From the kitchen...the plans is for me to try a new recipe today, still not sure what I am going to make.

I am wearing...knee-length purple & gray stripped black skirt, black blouse, denum jacket, green scarf, no shoes...I just took the heels off.

I am creating....50, 000 or I will be in 10 hrs.

I am going...to watch a movie, then sleep, then a Halloween party but only because most are in my writing group and at midnight we're starting our NaNoNovels.

I am reading...The Christianatheist, Crazy Love, The Fellowship of the Ring, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I am hoping...to write 5000 words tomorrow.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer.

Around the house...finished the second week of the20/20 Home Cure. I'm loving the daily 20 minute challenges. I also love that I have the weekends off. I still need to cook a meal (day 9) but it should happen today. I'm ready for another set of challenges.

One of my favorite things...NaNoWriMo

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I have two pictures for you today the first is from last night for Matt's birthday and the second is the Kidsworld "stage" area.


Comments