Day 11: With Mr. Rogers

Love today's Mr. Rogers' vibe 20/20 Home Cure Assignment video. It made me smile. The task is to surface clean another room in your home. I am working on my kitchen this week. I started with the floors and I'll finish up when I get home from today's writing event.

Meal Update: I still haven't done Day 9's assignment. The plan was to cook yesterday but I went out with a friend. So meal making will have to wait till next Sunday. I still need recipe suggestions. Please leave a comment with a meal idea or link to a recipe. Thanks!

NaNoWriMo: It's begun, I started writing last night (someone captured the moment. I'm a plot bunny). So far I've written 714 words. The sad thing, I'm not really into it this year. I was really excited about my plot two weeks ago but the spark, inspiration, and creativity are just gone. I'm already procrastinating.

I'm more focused on ML planning and how crazy my schedule already is. I'm preaching twice on top of regular youth group & Kidsworld prep, Encounter at BBC is next weekend, Christmas play practices start tomorrow, and I count 12 writing events. Some days even have multiple things schedules. The only day with nothing scheduled on it is Nov 13...who knows how long that's going to stay free. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew...this is going to be a bumpy month.

Comments

Jecca said…
i'm sorry it is not going so well. i don't think there's ever a convenient time for Nano!

loved the video today. he is quite the guy. and i finally picked some wild flowers and put them in a little vase! love it. :)