Day 16: Clean, A Meal, and Words

I can't believe that it's the final week of the Apartment Therapy: 20/20 Home Cure Challenge. It's another "clean the room" day. I'll be tackling that after tonight's Wolfville Wrimo's Write-In (which I should be heading to soon). I hope to keep the Monday 20 minute room clean a habit after this is done.

Last night I finally cooked a meal at home. It was an attempt at Fettuccine Alfredo, from scratch. It was the best I ever had, I need to work on the seasoning. But it wasn't bad either. I am kinda proud that I was able to do it.

Not much else to say. I spent most of the day in bed or reading. Last night I was at the church for Inn From the Cold. No one needed the shelter but I couldn't fall asleep quickly when I did get home. I'm now over tired. Ugh.

NaNoWriMo Word Count: 11823

Comments