Day 19: Hanging Artwork

I love today's 20/20 Home Cure video. Who knew hanging pictures could be so easy? I have no art work to hang at the moment. But I am planning to buy two pieces by Drew Wallace. So once all the details are worked out I know how to hang them:
Youth group tonight rocked, it was a simple card game night. The girls played Dutch Blitz. The guys played Phase 10. The leaders (Michael and I) totally won! Not that its about winning. There was laughter and frustration and good times had by all.

I'm now off to write. Sad thing, I'm more interested in working on last years novel than this year. I keep getting creative ideas to add to the other story but just don't fit in this one. Newest addition to my elf-world a forest of giant carrots with giant rabbits. Yep, I think NaNo is definitely messing with my imagination.

NaNo Word Count: 16,490

Comments