Need to Laugh?

Sleep is good - words are better!

-Me

It is either too late or too early to be awake or both. I just said "it's fourth o'clock." These wee hours have brought about the silly giggles and complete lack of words. We have started sharing our favourite grade two jokes. My favourite is:

Q: What did the gum say to the shoe?
A: I'm stuck on you.

A few others I have heard is tonight are:

Q: What did the one wall say to the other?
A: Meet you at the corner.

Q: Why was the beach wet?
A: Because the seaweed.

So there were two muffins in an oven. The first muffin turns to the second muffin and says, "Hey is it just me or is it hot in here?" The second muffin yelled, "AHH! A talking muffin."

Q: What did the little boy say when he threw the slug across the room?
A: Look how slime flies.

So, what's the best "worst joke" you ever heard?

Comments

Anonymous said…
ha. I was awake until 4am JUST BECAUSE. I'm insane. I wish I went to bed earlier now :(
Nuchtchas said…
How many Surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?




















DEAD FISH!!!