The Simple Woman's Daybook 33

FOR TODAY: November 7, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...misty and the foggy silhouettes of trees.

I am thinking...God is awesome and I need sleep.

I am thankful for...second chances

From the kitchen...I know I said this last week but I am serious this time: I am going to new recipe today so I can accomplish Day 9's assignment.

I am wearing...black skirt with a black and white printed shirt over a white tank top and brown shoes that don't go with the outfit but feel good on my feet.

I am creating....50, 000 word novel-story-mess-thing.

I am going...home to sleep before coming back to the church for Inn From the Cold.

I am reading...The Christianatheist, Crazy Love, Prayer Works, The Fellowship of the Ring, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I am hoping...to nap -soon.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer.

Around the house...finished the third week of the 20/20 Home Cure. I'm still loving the daily 20 minute challenges. Tomorrow starts the last week of challenges, only five to go.

One of my favorite things...blog comments, especially from my daddy.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Atlantic concert at BBC's Encounter Weekend (I did not take this picture)

Comments