The Simple Woman's Daybook 35

FOR TODAY: November 21, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...um, not sure the blinds are closed.

I am thinking...I'm going to cry -it's just been one of those weekends. And nothing is wrong, I'm not emotionally upset, just emotional. I think it's the lack of sleep, much joy yesterday, being at church since 8:30am, disappointed none of my youth are coming to RITV, no one I asked to come hear me speak is coming, the sweet cards from my church family, and I tried to call my mummy and there was no answer. Yes I am a wimp.

I am thankful for...,my wonderful church family.

From the kitchen...leftover pizza.

I am wearing...flats, awesome stripped skirt, purplish-maroon tank under a black blouse.

I am creating....the closing of my sermon.

I am going...to RITV then back to the church for a night of Inn From the Cold.

I am reading...Think Orange, The Christianatheist, Crazy Love, and The Fellowship of the Ring.

I am hoping...to avoid tears.

I am hearing...my computer

Around the house...nothing new.

One of my favorite things...pedicures.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

Jecca said…
I sympathize with your emotional-ness. Sending you a hug!

Love that comic!
Unknown said…
love the picture, and i hope tomorrow is a better day
Elizabeth said…
Thanks both of you, the moments past, the sermon was good, I need sleep but all is well.
Hugs to you both.
Melanie said…
I think it's the time of year. I've been an emotional wreck lately too. Sending love and thoughts of peace to you. Blessings

http://musingsandmeanderings-mlp.blogspot.com/2010/11/simple-womans-daybook-november-23rd.html