The Simple Woman's Daybook 36

FOR TODAY: November 28, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the sun is rising.

I am thinking...about my family, memories of my grandfather, grief, this mornings service, is everything in place so I can leave for the week, and Harry Potter 7 which I saw last night.

I am thankful for...two very kind airline employees who were very helpful yesterday.

From the kitchen...um, I've got nothing.

I am wearing...brown Mary Jane-ish shoes, black pants, red shirt, brown scarf, and a jean jacket.

I am creating...a the final 15k of my nano novel.

I am going...home to pack then flying to Ottawa to be with family later this afternoon.

I am reading...Tom Sawyer, The Fellowship of the Ring and a Million Miracles (or at least those are the books I'm packing.

I am hoping...be finished my novel by tomorrow night.

I am hearing...someone practicing the drums.

Around the house...um, again nothing.

One of my favorite things...Harry Potter 7 (part 1).

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...sunrise this morning

Comments