Write All Night

So, the last weekend of NaNo Month is here. I still need 20k words. I am far, far, behind and this is the first time in four years that I truly doubt if I am going to be able to cross that illusive 50k goal line.

So help others and myself fill our word bars, I’m hosting a “write all night” event running from 7pm-7am. Think youth lock-in with adults, too much junk food (it was a potluck event), and many computers. It was a silly idea. I don’t know what I was thinking.

Every hour we have prizes for most productive (scoring is limiting my writing time), every two hours there is a word war (sprint), and in the "off" hour we have a include these five random words. You'd think these things would help my word count...not really. I've only writen 2000 words in the past four yours.

Comments