November Christmas

Last night Becca and I sat down to watch Hallmarks newest holiday film "November Christmas," John Corbett (My Big Fat Greek Wedding & Raising Helen) plays the father Tom Marks and Sarah Paulson (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip) plays the mother Beth Marks. It aired on CBS November 27th. The story follows a family whose daughter has leukemia, getting sicker ever day the family speeds up the holiday calendar trying to make as many happy memories as possible.

The movie was sentimental and very Hallmarky; I teared up more than once. What made November Christmas great was parts were filmed in Wolfville. It was the first time I'd ever watched a movie filmed in an area I actually knew. We spent most of the movie pointing out places we knew and saying things like "that's where I buy my coffee.

The following clip has the movie climax starting at 6:00...and at 7:00 starts one of the big "Wolfville" street scene. If you interested in watching November Christmas (and live near me) I have a copy you could borrow.


I took this while the crew was setting up the snow in August:

Donna-Lynne's pictures of the filming on August 12th:



Comments