The Simple Woman's Daybook 37

FOR TODAY: December 5, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...blinds are drawn.

I am thinking...my office is a mess.

I am thankful for...surprise deals.

From the kitchen...um, I've got nothing.

I am wearing...brown Mary Jane-ish shoes, polka dot dress (first time wearing it) and a pink cardigan.

I am creating...Christmas gifts.

I am going...to a friends to make cards.

I am reading...Dragonsdawn.

I am hoping...go bed early-ish tonight.

I am hearing...the show "Canada's Worst Driver season 6".

Around the house...found some crafting supplies yesterday.

One of my favorite things...creating things.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

dtbrents said…
That's a great picture. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have two pairs of Mary Jane shoes and I love them. Happy New Year~ Doylene