Survivor Nicaragua: Dec 8

Another day behind, I completely forgot to write. Takes me forever to get back into a routine after being away. But I didn't watch the show, rented Scott Pilgrim VS the World instead, so I can still guess at whose going home.

Last week was a weird episode. No one was voted out because two people (Kelly Purple and NaOnka) just quit.

For thoughts on quitting Survivor and why they are allowed on the jury I direct you to Jeff's blog. He also shared his thoughts on what the remaining seven have to do to survive:

Okay, so we are down to seven: Jane, Benry, Fabio, Holly, Sash, Chase, and Dan. There is going to be a lot of scrambling happening from here until the end. Here is my assessment of what each player needs to do:

Chase needs to form an alliance and stick with it.

Fabio, Benry and Jane need to start winning immunity or they are in danger.

Holly needs to keep mothering and nurturing and keep the attention on others.

Sash has the most work to do since his rug has been pulled out from under him.

Dan doesn’t need to do anything; it’s been working for 28 days. Why change?

Predictions for Dec 8:
With two players stepping out of the game it resets everything else. Some people benefit because rivals (Fabio) are gone but others (Sash) completely lost their alliances. I can't even guess who went home last night...but I am going to anyway. I think, depending on who won immunity, either Benry or Sash went home.

Comments