TV Talk: I like...

...Bones. I like the show for a lot of reasons but at the moment it's the writers' timing. I'm not talking comic timing but the bigger picture timing.

Last week I was talking to a friend about the show and said I missed the character Wendell, which also got me thinking we hadn't seen Brennan's father for a while or Caroline. The TV power's that be must have agreed with me because the next episode I watched had all three. The same thing happened last year with the return of Zach. And another time a friend said that things were getting dry and the grave digger needed to make another appearance and she did in the next episode.

There are other timing things, little moments like a look between Angela and Hodgins, or a well placed comment from Booth. The writers just seem to know how to move the show along and I like that.

Comments