Decluttering Day 10

This week has not gone as planned but exactly as I had expected. I'm feeling like I'm too far behind on the decluttering challenge. If I hadn't already posted before pictures think I would just give up. But I did so I am going to keep going. I have to start thinking of the 31-days like NaNoWriMo. Some days I miss the daily word goal but pulling out a 10k-word day makes the 50k words possible. Decluttering is a similarly impossible task. My deadline is just 21 days away but failure is not an option. Between now and April 15th my house will be clutter free.

Day 10: Small Task Thursday
Um...I'm going to wash my dishes. Right now that is all my head can handle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Changing the subject entirely ...
See: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/how-to-start-a-writing-group/

Our writing group is already started but perhaps some fine-tuning is needed.

Jane(y)
Elizabeth said…
Thanks for the link, I willingly admit I don't know what I am doing :)

Are you participating in Scrip Frenzy this year?