The Simple Woman's Daybook 50

FOR TODAY: March 6, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...melting snow

I am thinking...about lunch, prayers, books I'm reading, plans for the day and if I want to cook, nap, or eat out.

I am thankful for...friends.

From the kitchen...had roasted veggies this week.

I am wearing....black and white printed skirt, black tank, pick sweater, white scarf.

I am creating...a story submission for an online magazine.

I am going...either to Just Us or home. It really comes down to which is more important food or sleep.

I am reading...The Book of Awesome, The 100-Things Challenge, and Jesus for President.

I am hoping...for a good week and answered prayers.

I am hearing...silence and the computer hum.

Around the house... Apartment Therapy week two starts tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...good books.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments