The Simple Woman Daybook 52

FOR TODAY: March 27, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...Wolfville's main street.

I am thinking...about Japan the books I'm reading and how to respond to a friend whose disappointed with God.

I am thankful for...free books!

From the kitchen...salads.

I am wearing....black flats, black flower printed dress, pink pull over, denim jacket, and a scarf.

I am creating...between projects but been thinking creatively about a story I thought I was done with.

I am going...home.

I am reading...Jesus for President.

I am hoping...for a miracle.

I am hearing...Newsboys with coffee house chatter in the background.

Around the house...week three of the 31-day challenge starts Tuesday. I have less than 20 days to finish my "impossible" decluttering project.

One of my favorite things...Jesus to the Nation weekend.

Comments

Nuchtchas said…
A friend of mine in the DC area is a HUGE Newsboys fan, goes to their shows all the time and stuff. I never hear about them elsewhere so this post made me stop :)