The Simple Woman Daybook 53

FOR TODAY: April 3, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...a snowy hill

I am thinking...tea, how to get B12 in my diet, boys, and theology.

I am thankful for...T.V. night.

From the kitchen...no meat.

I am wearing....black flats, black & white printed skirt, black blouse, denim jacket with a white scarf...soon to add blue wig and star antenna.

I am creating...a clutter-free home.

I am going...to a dance recital.

I am reading...The Grimm's Legacy and Jesus for President.

I am hoping...be productive.

I am hearing...silence

Around the house...almost finished the decluttering the bathroom.

One of my favorite things...books

Comments

Jecca said…
no meat! :)

for B12, you'll be fine for just a month of veg-eating. If you were going to convert, I would suggest supplements or vitamin-fortified soy milk. I really like the b12 patch too - http://www.b12patch.com/ That thing is amazing :)