The Simple Woman Daybook 55

FOR TODAY: April 17, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...a new day to be lived

I am thinking...that with each new discovery leads to a new series of questions. Life is kinda amazing! I'm also thinking about the song stuck in my head, theology, recent conversations, the books I'm reading, Best Friends, the sermon I'm working on for Good Friday and how I am going to place the hours tonight while on Inn From the Cold.

I am thankful for...hugs.

From the kitchen...that would mean I had to cook something this week at home, right? Right, um...no comment.

I am wearing....black shoes, black skirt, and blue sweater soon I'll be adding the blue wig and star antenna for the space theme children's ministry costume to be complete.

I am creating...more questions.

I am going...to RITV later today.

I am reading...Sophie's World.

I am hoping...be productive.

I am hearing...the hum of my computer.

Around the house...this is another no comment question.

One of my favorite things...reunions. I hugged Missions Buddy Friday.

The song currently stuck in my head...

Comments