Survivor Redemption Island: Apr 20

Thoughts So Far:
1) Former ZAPATERA are going to be picked off one by one. Two were gone by the end of last night's episode...there only hope is winning duel's on Redemption Island and becoming a powerful swing vote.

2) I hated watching Rob this week. I don't know if he's more intense or if it was the editing but didn't enjoy. It makes me sad.

3) Therefore Matt has moved up to my number one favourite, the underdog thing helped. I think Jeff Probst captured it well, "I think the only mistake he made was sharing his inner monologue with Rob. That’s the lesson I learned – when playing a game like Survivor, you don’t have to be so honest, God will understand. But I must say, his faith in his God is pretty impressive and inspiring. Love the absolute commitment." You want this kid to win or at least last longer than Rob whose blindsided him twice.

4) Jeff Probst's blog is my favourite thing about this season of Survivor. I love when he gives his thoughts on big plays, characters motives, and the dynamics of challenges and tribal council. Reading his thoughts actually has me respecting and almost rooting for Rob again.

Predictions for Next Show: April 20
Someone from ZAPATERA and my guess is the strongest player if Matt wins the duel.

Comments