The Simple Woman Daybook 59

FOR TODAY: May 29, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...Best Friend's yard.

I am thinking...I'm getting sick.

I am thankful for...weddings, celebrations, and reunions.

From the kitchen...became a sandwich cutting and decorating pro this weekend.

I am wearing....pjs...its nice having internet available when I wake up.

I am creating...a baby blanket.

I am going...to the a spinning (fiber and spinning wheel) party.

I am reading...only the books that I took with me this weekend which are: Magic Kingdom for Sale -SOLD!, Sophie's World, Searching for God Knows What, Stardust, B is for Burglary, 6th Target (audio).

I am hoping...not to be sick.

I am hearing...the children, the girl is singing a long she's making up as she goes -very cute.

Around the house...when I left my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and hallways were all CLEAN and CLUTTER-FREE! As I shared in the last Thankful Thursday the is living room and office are still needing work but we're celebrating the wins as they happen. ALSO, I think I'm almost to the point where people can come over to help me with the remaining sorting and decluttering.

One of my favorite things...Weddings and driving in the rain and fog through wooded areas -it makes the greens so much greener.

Not on my computer so pictures will have to wait

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look what I found - to return you to your pre-tidied state: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/naknitmo

Jane(y)
janeyknitting(AT)yahoo(DOT)ca
Anonymous said…
Forgot to say:

Hope you are feeling better!

Jane(y)
Elizabeth said…
Looks like a great group/challenge. I'm not sure I could knit and write in the same month.