Thankful Thursday -Moms!

I am thankful for mums!

Debbie Stewart is very dear to me. I love my Mummy. I would not be the woman I am today without her influence in my life. I am so thankful for her. She is my spiritual hero, a walking concordance, a good listener, a wise thinker, and very real genuine follower of Jesus. Mom, if your reading this, I just want you to know I love you. You are the best mummy and my friend!

She is my one and only Mummy but I have been blessed with other women and mentors in my life who have taken me under their wings over the years. I am also thankful for each and every one of them especially my Grandma and Aunts!

I am thankful for my Mum and for my all "moms"!

P.S. Mum and Grandma I bought cards over a week ago they just haven't made it to the mail box yet. Happy Mother's Day!

Comments